From the city of La Paz it's easy and safe to arrive at the finca with public transportation and some members of the finca would be more than happy to accompany you there.
1. Take a minibus at the ex-gasolinera of Villa Fatima terminal (La Paz) that takes you to Coroico's terminal, for the price of 15-25 bolivianos ($2-4) with a trip duration of 2hrs and 30minutes.
2. Get off at the terminal in Coroico, walk 5 minutes climbing the stairs of the terminal until you reach the center (el centro).
3. From there take a minibus for 2.50 bolivianos directly to Carmen Pampa, 15 minutes.
4. Ask the driver to get off at the Hotel Finca, the Monastery is the property that follows. Also in the city of La Paz you can take a taxi for 200-300 bolivianos ($28-40) directly to the finca.There exists the option of walking the precolombian tourist path called "El Choro"that takes 3 days, depending on your fitness.
For more information please don't hesitate to contact us via mail (email@example.com) or by calling us:
- (0056) 989730227 Chile
- (00591) 2413485 Bolivia (Spanish, English, French and Italian)