Vrinda Kunja is located at 150 km from Delhi and at 10 from Mathura city, in a unique mystic environment that allows you to be connected with nature and your inner self.
· Gardening in Vrinda Kunja
· Organic paper factory
· Restoring old temples
· Cleanliness in sacred shines
· English teaching in local schools
. Helping in vegetarian cooking
During the afternoon, after lunch you will enjoys this different programs
· Hatha yoga: You will see how this type of yoga sets the model of a healthy, relaxed and flexible body, living the experience of having both mind and senses in harmony connected.
· Mantra Meditation: you will learn concentration techniques, how to control the mind and get a peaceful state of conscience…
· Visiting old temples into a unique environment surrounded by Yamuna sacred river.
· Yamuna boat tour with its wonderful sunset.
· Bathing in sacred lakes after an amazing walk through field.
· Guided walks around Vrindavan.
· Insights to Oriental philosophy of Bhagavad Gita· Movies
Contact us: email@example.com