|Volunteers!Vrinda Kunja is located at 150 km from Delhi and at 10 from Mathura city, in a unique mystic environment that allows you to be connected with nature and your inner self.The Vrinda Kunja community accepts all volunteers regardless of faith, so long as they abide by ashram rules.*We welcome those who want to expand their awareness. You can also participate in our workshops, which will help you reconnect with and use your creativity as well as make new friends who speak different languages. These opportunities will provide you with the experience of a lifetime.
· Organic gardening
“Hi! I’m in charge of volunteers here in Vrinda Kunja. Come to live a experience 100% different.”
During the afternoon, after lunch you will enjoys this different programs
· Hatha yoga: You will see how this type of yoga sets the model of a healthy, relaxed and flexible body, living the experience of having both mind and senses in harmony connected.
· Mantra Meditation: you will learn concentration techniques, how to control the mind and get a peaceful state of conscience…
· Visiting old temples into a unique environment surrounded by Yamuna sacred river.
· Yamuna boat tour with its wonderful sunset.
· Bathing in sacred lakes after an amazing walk through field.
· Guided walks around Vrindavan.
· Insights to Oriental philosophy of Bhagavad Gita· Movies
Contact us: email@example.com
From Delhi international airport, the best way to get to Vrindavan is by taxi. We make arrangements with a well trusted and experienced driver to pick you up at the airport and bring you straight to Vrinda Kunja (3 1/2 hours).
From the city of Delhi, the easiest way to Vrindavan is by train: The main railway station is situated in Pahar Ganj, New Delhi. Take the train to Mathura (2 1/2hours) and then from Mathura take a motor-rikshaw to Vrindavan (30 minutes). We will meet you at the rickshaw stop and bring you to Vrinda Kunja. Cost 5 USD (aprox)
PLEASE note that both of these travel options require you to notify us of your plans so we may help you reach Vrinda Kunja in the most hassle-free manner possible.